Friday, May 30, 2008

37.4

FINALLY!!! I was able to get out ont he road and get some miles on my bike. On Memorial day I went out with my good riding friends (Bob & Tami) and we rode for 37.4 miles. Below is a Google earth image with the ride noted in red. REAT RIDE!!! I sure miss riding. Life is so crazy with family, work and church callings that I rarely have time to go riding. On another note, I have found the bike that I want. Well, there are actually two bikes that I LOVE!! The Orbea Onix and the Pinarello Prince. See below for my one true love(s):

First, the Orbea Onix. A bike made in Spain that will cost as much as $6800:


And the Pinarello Prince. An Intalian bike that can cost as much as $7-12k. But it's a good investment, don't ya think???


Happy riding ...

1 comment:

Marie said...

Wow you really know your bikes! They both look like some pretty sweet rides!
p.s. Interesting red/black lighting scheme in the photo of the second bike . . . it reminds me of Pee Wee's nightmare in "Pee Wee's Big Adventure" (if you're not familiar with it, he dreams he is in hell where the devil is supposedly operating on his bike but then destroys it in front of his eyes).