Sunday, April 6, 2008

Where did the time go ...

It's been a while since I posted ... I actually forgot all about it. Work has been CRAZY!!!! and I just haven't had time ... heck, I haven't even Q'ed since the last post (over a month ... that's CRAZY!!!). I am getting very excited. The weather is picking up so I will soon replace (or add to) many of the Q pictures pictures of me in spandex (GROSS!) on a bike. I'm SUPER stoked. I am going to take my bike down tomorrow, air up the tires and get stuff ready to go. If all works out well, next weekend will by my first ride of the season.

Here are some pictures of tonight's dinner. We had a rib roast that turned out quite tasty ... even if I do say so myself. You will notice that the roast looks over done ... well, for a rib roast. Michelle likes her beef "well done." We compromised and I did this one medium-well. It's a work in progress. Next roast will be medium ... you get the idea.

Hello taters ... enjoy the BBQ.

Is it just you, or is it hot in here ....

Hey there good looking, you up for a night on the town ....

And pre-consumption. Juicy, tasty, consumed. Life is good.
Have a great one, PLA

1 comment:

Jayson, Megan, Dawson & Creed said...

Where are the pics of the new grill?